What is Stewardship?
Stewardship is the ability to share one's gifts of life, time, talents, and resources with others with no strings attached and no conditions"
the late Archbishop Thomas Murphy, Seattle
Prayer is the beginning of stewardship. Only when we spend time with God in prayer are we spiritually prepared to offer ourselves in service to others.
- Attend Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days
- Spend 15 minutes in personal prayer
- Pray together with loved ones
- Read the Bible for one hour a week
- Pray the Rosary at least weekly
- Go to confession every other month
- Schedule time for a retreat
- Enjoy fellowship in the Gathering Area after Mass
Please click on the link below to print a form to complete Time/Treasure/Talent Form and return it to the office as directed on the form.